Newhouse Farm Oast
A luxury holiday retreat in the heart of the Sussex High Weald
Newhouse Farm Oast is a luxurious and comfortable holiday retreat situated in the centre of the High Weald Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty in rural East Sussex. We are located approximately 8 miles south of Royal Tunbridge Wells.
The property is self-contained with its own private parking and access to gardens. The Oast can comfortably accommodate up to six people and features a spacious lobby/lounge, two king-bedded rooms (set in the Oast roundels), a twin-bedded room, a shower room with washbasin and WC, a well-equipped utility room, a stunning 40-foot lounge/dining room with a vaulted ceiling, a bespoke kitchen and a feature bathroom with a roll-top bathtub.
The property has been substantially enhanced by the owners, Richard and Dawn Furlong, who have included high quality furnishings, fittings and facilities. These include award-winning Hypnos beds with luxurious Egyptian cotton linens, solid oak furniture, leather and fabric sofas, a smart TV, and a Sonos sound system. The whole property is covered by super-fast Wi-Fi. The kitchen features top brand equipment including Nespresso, Dualit and KitchenAid.
If you are looking for something really special, Newhouse Farm Oast should tick all your boxes.
Sussex High Weald
The High Weald is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB) covering part of Kent and East Sussex. It is a beautiful region of rolling hills, wooded valleys, and historic villages. Visitors can enjoy a variety of activities in the High Weald, including …
• Walking and hiking: There are many miles of trails to explore in the High Weald, ranging from easy walks to challenging hikes.
• Scenic drives: The High Weald is a great place to go for a scenic drive. Take in the views of the countryside and stop off at one of the many villages along the way.
• Visiting historic sites: The High Weald is home to many historic sites, including castles, manor houses, and churches.
• Exploring the wildlife: The High Weald is a great place to see wildlife, such as deer, foxes, and badgers.
• Enjoying the peace and quiet: The High Weald is a relatively quiet and peaceful region, making it a great place to relax and escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
What Our Guests Say
Some feedback from our guests. See testimonials for more.